Let’s face it. Life is complicated. You work hard all year, but it turns out you don’t have enough vacations to relax after work fully. And when you finally get the time off, you think it’s perfect, but then you realize you’ve forgotten so many important things. So, where should you go? No worries, we got you there, friend! Read more to get to know the sought-after vacation home destinations.
Finding the Perfect Vacation Home Destination
Finding the perfect vacation home isn’t always easy, but some places around the world are ideal for getting away from it all. For example, you may find staying at this Tempe Mission Palms Hotel ticks all your boxes. While some might associate the tropics with hectic parties, there are still some remote locations that are capable of taking you off the grid while still being close to all the action. Whether you’re looking to spend a few days at the beach or find an off-the-grid location, check out some of the best vacation home destinations on this list:
1. The Catskills, New York – The Catskills, New York, are an incredible vacation destination for just about anyone, from families looking to escape the city to couples who want to get away from it all. The Catskills are known for their natural beauty, the vast array of outdoor activities they provide year-round, and their abundance of charming, quaint, and homey towns.
2. Big Sky, Montana – one of the few places in the world where you can see the sunrise above the horizon on two sides. The striking scenery of the Big Belt Mountains, the Bighorn Mountains, the Little Belt Mountains, and the Gallatin Range is a sight to behold. Being in the center of Montana puts you in contact with all of Montana’s best attractions, including Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, and Glacier National Park. In fact, it’s so central that you can easily drive to all of these locations.
3. Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania – is a hidden gem located in Northeastern Pennsylvania in the United States. The area has great natural beauty, a mild climate, and wonderful local food, making it a popular vacation spot for travelers. The mountains are large, and the area has five lakes. Poconos is also home to many popular golf courses, museums, and state parks.
4. Cape Coral, Florida – is one of the best vacation home destinations, and many people flock to this town every year. Cape Coral has a lot to offer in terms of natural beauty, entertainment, activities, and shopping. This is a great place to visit, especially if you have never seen the city, are looking for a beautiful place to vacation in Florida, or wanting to see what Florida is all about. It is also a great place to visit with family and friends since there is plenty to do and see.
5. Dauphin Island, Alabama – Dauphin Island is a small barrier island in the Alabama Gulf Coast that is known for the natural beauty of its beaches and the charm of its small towns. In the summer, tourists flock to the island to enjoy the warm, sunny weather and the abundance of water sports. In the winter, it’s a popular spot for snowbirds who enjoy the temperate climate and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico.
6. Blue Ridge, Georgia – part of the Atlanta metropolitan area, Blue Ridge is home to some of the most sought-after vacation destinations in the country. The beauty of this area is that it offers everything from mountain resorts to historic towns to high-tech centers to many other places in between.
7. Cape Hatteras, North Carolina – If you’re looking for a vacation home that will leave you with no regrets, then look no further than Cape Hatteras. The Hatteras Island Lighthouse is one of the oldest standing structures on the East Coast, and the view from the top is definitely worth the climb. While the Atlantic Ocean is a popular spot to visit, you won’t find better views than those from the oceanfront. Hatteras Island is home to plenty of fun activities and attractions, and there is no better place to enjoy them than from the comfort of your own vacation home.
Choosing a vacation home can be a stressful event, so much so that many people may not want to do it at all, but you don’t have to worry if you don’t have the money to spare. The beauty of renting a vacation home is that you can keep the costs down tremendously. Even if you are not sure where to go, picking a home where you can stay for less than a week is a great way to stretch your dollar further.